Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The "H" thing in the yard...

Nat and Natalie were outside in the front yard putting plants in the front planter, when Natalie came inside to tell me ... "Mommy, Daddy said I needed to come inside because there's something outside. Something with an "H," some sort of "hore" or something." My quick mind knew what she was talking about b/c those "hores" got after me the other day and I replied "Do you mean a hornet?" She snaps her fingers and says "Yeah, that's it." Then I tell her to be careful not to say the other word (you know, the "hore" word only with a "w" in it), that it's not very nice. She then asks what does it mean. I tell her "When you turn 16, that's when I'll tell you what it means." Apparently, my talk with her didn't get through to her all that well. The next morning they headed out to finish the planting and Natalie says to Nat "We can't go out there, what if those horeing things are still out there?" Kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment